RING SIZE CIRCUMFERENCE
SIZE 5 - 52mm
SIZE 6 - 55mm
SIZE 7 - 57mm
SIZE 8 - 60mm
SIZE 9 - 63mm
SIZE 10 - 66mm
SIZE 11 - 69mm
- With a thin, non stretchy piece of string wrap it around your finger.
- Mark with a pen where the string meets to form a circle.
- Once marked remove from finger and measure the string against a ruler to get the circumference measurement of your finger in millimetres.
- Measure your finger in warm temperature at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger then the bass of your finger measure the bass and the knuckle and choose a size in between.
- Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (the hand you write with).
Finding your ring size is always a tricky one but I hope this guide helps you. If you need further help you can always email me at email@example.com xx