- With a thin, non stretchy piece of string or measuring tape, wrap it around your finger.
- Mark with a pen where the string or tape meets to form a circle.
- Once marked remove from finger and measure the string against a ruler to get the circumference measurement of your finger in *millimetres*.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger then the bass of your finger measure the bass and the knuckle and choose a size in between.
- Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (the hand you write with).
Finding your ring size is always a tricky one but I hope this guide helps you. If you need further help you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org xx